Medix Specialty Vehicles, Inc. offers replacement ambulance parts for any of the components installed on our vehicles, as well as many parts supplied our vendors. Some of our ambulance parts include:
- Emergency Lighting: Whelen, Code 3, Star Warning Systems, Weldon Electronics
- Emergency Sirens, Horns: Whelen, Carson, Buell
- Cabinet Hardware: Southco, Eberhard
- Body Door Hardware: TriMark, Eberhard
- Electrical Components: Kussmaul Electronics, Vanner, Dimensions, Xantrex, Cast Products, Kwikee Steps, Automotive Climate Control
- Non-Emergency Lighting: Whelen, TecNiq, Liteco, Streamlight
- Patient Transport Accessories: Ferno, Stryker
- Oxygen / Suction: Zico, Ohio Medical, Ferno, Medix Specialty
- Miscellaneous: DriDeck, Turtletile, EVS Ltd., NCE (National Creative Enterprises)
Since Medix makes body parts, frame, and structural members in quantity, these parts (doors, bumper frames and components, running boards, etc.) are kept in stock and shipped same day as ordered. Regardless, most parts take less than 1 week to get to customers, and we will always notify our customers if a 1-2 week lead time applies to their order. Additionally, we offer a variety of warranties to keep your ambulance parts in top quality condition.
How does Medix ship out parts to customers?
UPS is our primary shipping supplier, and we will ship by any method offered by UPS:
- 3rd Day Select,
- 2nd Day Air
- 2nd Day Air A.M.
- Next Day Air Saver
- Next Day Air,
- Next Day Air Early A.M.
- Freight LTL
- 3rd Day Freight,
- 2nd Day Freight Air
- Next Day Freight Air
- International shipping, such as UPS Worldwide Expedited
How can parts orders be placed with Medix?
Medix orders can be placed over the phone, by email—with a P.O., or by fax, and many orders that are placed before 2pm can be shipped the same day! For our customers with in-house accounts, we can provide billing with terms, or we also accept Visa, Mastercard, or pre-payment by check.
Call our parts department today for any parts request at 888-988-4090. We stand behind our ambulances and promise to succeed in taking care of you.
Josh Hamilton: Parts Manager
Office: 574-266-0911 ext. 135
Josh came to Medix five years ago to help us build our parts distribution and to support the service efforts of our dealers and customers. His work experience has been varied, including time with Road Rescue in South Carolina, where he worked in sales and manufacturing support. He has effectively grown our parts distribution and helped to improve service support to our dealers.